Job Role: Programme Coordinator
The programme coordinator role will entail project planning and implementation, supporting the management team on different operational fronts, internal and external coordination for all programmes, ensuring documentation of project goals and impact.
All interested candidates are requested to send an updated CV and a cover letter in Word and PDF formats at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include both Word and PDF files for accessibility, else your application may not be considered.
- Support in the planning and execution of programmes, digital and on-ground events, trainings and other organisational activities
- Conduct Research for contributing to program planning and design.
- Develop rapport with members of the community who will be part of our programmes and ensure their active participation in all aspects of the programmes.
- Coordinate with team members and relevant stakeholders to ensure effective programme planning and delivery.
- Ensure programmes’ progress and learnings are consistently documented
- Engage with the communications team for external communication about the programmes.
- Develop programmatic internal documentation for funding like quarterly reports of progress
- Manage programmes related logistics.
- Build and maintain partnerships with NGOs, CSOs, feminist organisations, disability rights organisations, government departments and others.
- Represent the organisation in meetings, conferences and events.
- Active participation in planning programmes and contributing ideas and solutions is also greatly encouraged.
- Willingness and sensitivity to learn.
- Interest in intersectional approaches in work.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multi-tasking
- Proficiency in language – written and spoken Hindi and English.
- Ability to plan, organise and execute grassroots events.
- Adherence to timelines and committed to deadlines.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Self motivated and ability to work in a dynamic flexible environment and small teams.
- Discipline in scheduling work and meetings and promptness in communication
Masters in social sciences, women’s human rights, disability studies, health, counselling, development studies, community development, gender or any related field is preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred. As an exception freshers can also apply
*Salary competent as per industry standards and considering work experience if any.
*Rising Flame is an inclusive and safe work space. Persons living with disabilities and with other marginalised identities are strongly encouraged to apply.