Location: Delhi NCR
Organisation: Rising Flame
Position: Full time (Paid)
Start date: April 1 or as soon as possible
Are you somebody who wants to join in the journey of a growing and successful disability rights organisation? Do you want to learn and assist in creating strides around disability inclusion and gender rights in India? Do you want to be a part of a team of passionate thinkers and doers working for disability justice and rights on a national level and an international arena?
Here is an opportunity to work with, support and be mentored by a young leader living with a disability.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work with our executive director Ms Nidhi Goyal a feminist disability rights activist, public speaker and diversity and inclusion specialist. In your role, you will work closely with the Executive Director and coordinate with different team members within the organisation and multiple stakeholders (ranging from governments to corporates, multilaterals to civil society).
You will be responsible for assisting our Founder and Executive Director with high level engagements as well as daily tasks and meetings, along with co-ordination and documentation as needed.
- Manage scheduling for Executive Director
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of Executive Director
- Organise and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Prioritise emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for Executive Director
- Accompany Executive Director at various strategic meetings, policy events, conferences and so on.
Our ideal candidate must have excellent coordination, writing, problem-solving, and communication skills. You must demonstrate the willingness to learn new skills. Candidates with previous executive experience are preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Organisation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal skills
- Openness to learn on work and to engage online and ofline with diverse stakeholders
- English and Hindi proficiency
Interested candidates please do send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com . Please ensure the subject line of the email mentions “Job application for Executive Assistant Role”. Please ensure that your resume is both in word and pdf formats with a cover letter in both formats.
0 comments on “Hiring an Executive Assistant (to the Founder and Executive Director)”