Organisation: Rising Flame
Position: Full time (Paid)
Start date: April 1 – six months
Job Summary: Are you somebody who is excited to develop and share the latest advocacy and research around disability and gender in India? Do you want to work with a team of passionate thinkers and doers working for disability justice and rights on a national level and an international arena?
We are looking for a Communications and Engagement Intern to join Rising Flame in a remote position. You will work closely with different team members in the organisation and report directly to the Co-Lead, Programmes.
You will be responsible for assisting in outreach and creation of communications materials and organisational campaigns, including copywriting, graphic creation, social media posts, and other digital collaterals.
This role will also provide the opportunity to attend and share interesting digital events and research and innovate for new and existing ideas.
Our ideal candidate must be of of course savvy with social media platforms, and have excellent communications and writing skills. They should be self motivated, and should be able to perform with little supervision. The willingness to work within a team is a must. You must demonstrate the willingness to learn new skills.
- Implement internal and external communications strategies under the guidance of the Co-Lead Programmes and Campaigns Consultant.
- Help in creating graphic and video content for organisational needs.
- Assist in handling day-to-day communications on social media handles: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Update content on our company’s website and social media accounts to ensure organisational tonality is maintained.
- Assist the with designing campaign materials, posters, flyers, and other forms of digital media.
- Conceptualise and create digital events.
- Research and input in all of the above
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Media, or a relevant field
- Basic familiarity with disability and gender rights
- Ability to conduct social media/campaigns research and create reports
- Proficiency in Canva or other graphic editing software
- Basic knowledge of video editing software.
Interested candidates please send in your bio to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do ensure that your cv and cover letter is in word and PDF formats both.
0 comments on “Hiring a Communications Intern”