Location: Delhi preferred/ remote can be considered
Organisation: Rising Flame
Position: Full time
Start date: April 1- 6 months
Job Summary: Are you somebody who is excited to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest national and international policy developments around disability and gender in India? Do you want to work with a team of passionate thinkers and doers working for disability justice and rights on a national level and an international arena?
We are looking for an intern to join Rising Flame on its work with Civil 20 in India’s G20 presidency. You will work closely with different team members in the organisation and report directly to the Executive Director and Co-Lead, Programmes.
- In this role, you will handle tasks related to the overall C20 process and support the disability inclusion work that we are leading officially within C20.
- You will be responsible for supporting in the co-ordination, policy documentation and outreach of all C20-related activities and events that Rising Flame is a part of.
- Managing and communicating with all stakeholders including partners and community members will also be one of the key tasks.
- This role would also involve researching on disability inclusion, supporting the digital and in person events and policy consultations, and assisting the policy drafting process.
Our ideal candidate must have excellent writing, coordination, problem-solving, multi-tasking and communication skills. You must demonstrate the willingness to learn new skills and research relevant information and partnerships.
Candidates with a background of public policy are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities or a relevant field
- Basic familiarity with public policy mechanisms
- Basic knowledge and familiarity with disability rights
- Ability to co-ordinate between diverse stakeholders effectively
Interested candidates please send in your bio to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. Please do ensure that your cv and cover letter is in word and PDF formats both with the subject line: “Application for C20 Internship”.
0 comments on “Hiring a C20 Intern”